Crispy prosciutto. Creamy feta. Fluffy pastry. Spicy Habanero Chilli. Award for the best appetizer at the party? We think so.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 50g of feta cheese
- Egg yolk
- Thickened Cream
- ShortHive Chilli Honey
- Preheat oven to 205C
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper
- Allow sheet of puff pastry to defrost
- Mix egg yolk and a splash of thickened cream in a bowl
- Cut sheet of pastry into 9 equal circles using either a cookie cutter or any round shaped tool you can find in your kitchen and transfer to a baking sheet
- Take a fork and poke pastry a few times in the middle of each round
- Lightly brush each round with egg and cream mixture
- Lay a piece of prosciutto on each round followed by some crumbled feta
- Now comes the best part - drizzle each round with ShortHive Chilli Honey - as much as you’d like!
- Bake for 10 minutes
Top with more Chilli Honey, your favourite herb to add some colour, and devour!