These choc espresso almond protein bars are chalk full of healthy (yet delicious) ingredients.
The almond butter tends to come to room temperature quite quickly so make sure as soon as you grab one out of the fridge, you gobble it up quickly - which we're sure you'll have no problem doing!
- 1/2 cup almond butter.
- 1/4 cup Espresso Honey
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, combine all ingredients until well combined
- Roll the dough out onto parchment paper into a 1.5cm thick square
- Pop into the fridge for 5-10 minutes
- With a sharp knife, cut into 8 bars
- Cut out small pieces of parchment and put a layer between each bar. You can also wrap each bar in plastic wrap and pop into a container.
- Pair it with a midday cuppa and enjoy!