All you need is a few ingredients to create this perfect 3 pm snack. Great for the days you need a little something sweet to get you through the rest of day!
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 3 cups of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup of full-fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup Salted Honey
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut *poured onto a plate or flat surface
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and blend well until a dough consistency is achieved. The batter should be not overly crumbly but also not too sticky! Add more coconut milk if it's too dry, and more almond flour if it's too sticky.
- Using a tablespoon amount, form into small balls then roll into desiccated coconut
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 30-40 min but preferably overnight
*Ensure you store these bliss balls in a sealed container in the fridge.