Simple yet delicious and with the added kick of Padre Espresso to wake you up. This is the true definition of 'have your coffee, and eat it too!'
Make this chia pudding the night before and you'll have a scrumptious breakfast ready by morning!
- 6 tbs chia seeds
- 1 3/4 cup of preferred milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 - 1 1/2 tbs Espresso Honey
- raspberries and banana (or your favourite fruit) to top!
- Combine all ingredients in a large jar and mix until well combined
- Allow the mixture to sit for 5-10 minutes and then give it another vigorous stir
- Pop the jar into the fridge and let chill for 1 - 2 hours, however, it's best if you let it sit overnight.
- The next day, spoon some into a smaller jar or bowl and top with your favourite fruit!