The perfect Sunday breakfast - Loaded Honey Pancakes!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons ShortHive Honey
- Warmed raspberries
- Thickened cream
- Peanut butter
- Additional ShortHive Honey
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and then mix in the milk, butter, and ShortHive Honey.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat. Grease lightly with cooking spray or butter.
- Use a ladle or measuring cup to pour the batter onto the pan or griddle. Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and the edges look set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake over and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter until all pancakes are cooked.
- Serve the pancakes with your choice of toppings, such as warmed raspberries, thickened cream, peanut butter, and additional ShortHive Honey. Enjoy!
Note: You can keep the pancakes warm in a 100°C oven while you cook the rest of the batter.